1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website
2. How it is used and with whom it may be shared
3. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
4. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
5. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
The Br. David Darst Center is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us either via email or through another form of direct contact initiated by you.
We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
For all donations received, we promise to use all gifts wisely and quickly respond to your questions. We will be prompt and sincere in regards to expressing our appreciation of your assistance.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the contact information (email address or phone number) provided on our website:
1. See what data we have about you, if any
2. Change/correct any data we have about you
3. Have us delete any data we have about you
4. Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our Development and Communications Director or Executive Director) are granted access to personally identifiable information.The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.