RATE INFORMATION (2015–2016)
Staff-Facilitated Urban Immersion Retreat (overnight): Includes lodging (linens and towels provided), meals, site coordination, and discussion/reflection facilitation. The typical Urban Immersion Retreat arrival time is after 2 pm, departure by 3 pm.
- 1 Night–$115 per person
- 2 Nights–$200 per person
- 3 Nights–$285 per person
- 4 Nights–$370 per person
- 5 Nights–$400 per person
- 6 Nights–$450 per person
- 7 Nights–$500 per person
Additional nights available upon request
Minimum weekend retreat fee of $1,400
Staff-Facilitated Urban Immersion Day Retreat: Includes site coordination, discussion, reflection, and programming on or off site. Lunch can be provided (see below).
- $40 per person
Self-Directed Retreat Experience: Includes lodging (linens and towels provided) and priority use of the Center for up to 27 people.
- $60 per person per night
Minimum weekend fee of $1,200
Day Facility Rental: Includes use of the Center (for groups that are not utilizing any overnight accommodations) for up to 30 people.
- Weekday rate: 8 am–4 pm: $250; 4 pm–11 pm: $200; All Day: $350
- Weekend rate: 8 am–4 pm: $350 4 pm–11 pm: $300; All Day: $450
Lodging Only: Basic lodging accommodations of room and shower facilities (linens and towels provided). General facility use welcome if available.
- $45 per person per night
Prepared Meals: Self-Directed groups have the opportunities to incorporate prepared meals into their stay. The menu is discussed and set in advance. Prices are per person.
- Breakfast: $5.00; Lunch: $7.00; Dinner: $8.00
Workshops: Presentations or workshops customized for your school or church.
- Rates negotiated per group size and season
T-shirts: Sweatshop-free, union-made 100% cotton t-shirts can be added to any reservation
- $15 for a short-sleeve in burgundy or olive with Darst Center logos on front and back
- $15 for a short-sleeve in light blue with Darst Center logo on front and "Beyond Our Vision" on back
- $20 for long-sleeve in black or ash gray with Darst Center logos on front and back
**A $500 deposit is expected to confirm all overnight reservations**